AM3410 ACCESS MULTIPLEX
Loop-AM3410 is an Access Multiplexer that can combine various digital access interfaces into a single E1 or T1 line for convenient transport and switching.
For more detailed information about this product, please contact our sales representitives, or mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 slots available for 2 plug-in types:
a. 8-port or 4-port U interface compatible to Loop-U 3500
b. 3-port MDSL interface compatible to Loop-H 3900 with line power option
- Any combinations of n x 64 Kbps data streams can be multiplexed to fill an E1 or T1 line
- Optional Connection to LAN/WAN or host services
- Remote configuration and diagnostics
- Optional GUI NMS with LoopView
- Optional in-band 64-Kbps management
- 2-line by 40-character LCD and key pad for local administration, monitoring, and maintenance
- LED indicators for each port
- Single AC or DC plug-in modules
- Remote download of software
- SNMP Network Management Systems or simple terminal supervisory por
Loop-AM3410 is an Access Multiplexer that can combine various digital access interfaces into a single E1 or T1 line for convenient transport and switching. Interfaces include MDSL, and U type. These interfaces are compatible with other Loop products such as Loop-H 3900 for MDSL and Loop-U 3500 for U. Up to 31/24 time slots for the MDSL interface are then multiplexed to fill an E1/T1 line, with full flexibility of time slot assignment. Up to 2 time slots for the U interface are then multiplexed to fill an E1/T1 line, with full flexibility of time slot assignment.
Loop-AM3410 supports local control and diagnostics by using 2-line by 40-character LCD display and keypads on the front panel, or by using a VT-100 terminal connected to the console port. Loop-AM3410 also supports Ethernet, SLIP, Telnet, and SNMP, so that it can be controlled and diagnosed from remote locations as well. Optional in-band management channel and LoopView with GUI are available. In addition to the LCD display, there are one status LED for each U, MDSL interface, and 4 LEDs for the E1 line.
|File Type||File Name||Description|
|Brochure||Loop-AM3410 Brochure||Members only|